Friday, August 30, 2019 @ 8:00 PM Central Time (check your timezone)
FEE (for entire series): $5/person (non-refundable)
FREE for SW to SW Course members. Want to sign up for the course? Click HERE
This Friday’s Study Topic (8/30/19): School Social Work (Continued)
- Your role as a school social worker
- Developmental Theories you need to know when working with students
- Advocating vs. Empowering students and parents
- What to do when Child Abuse issues are suspected?
- Assessment and Intervention based on settings and roles.
Review the following:
- DSM 5 (ADHD, ODD, Conduct Disorder, MDD, Anxiety Disorder, Adjustment disorder, Learning Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders)
- Erikson’s Theory
- Piaget’s Theory
- Signs of Abuse and Neglect
- The Helping Process
REGISTER BELOW (Click on Add to Cart)
****Important Reminder: DO NOT close the browser after completing the payment. Please wait for 3 seconds for the browser to direct you to the registration page. Please complete the registration page in order to join the group.